[C++-sig] distributing python with embedded app
i***@gmail.com
2015-07-20 08:36:22 UTC
Hi!

I’ve compiled python 3.4.2 with vs2013, it works. I want to use python script for google oauth2 authentication.

If i run the script from command line with my custom build python instance, it works.

I zipped the lib folder of my python installation, put the zip in the same folder as my .exe file, it works, until i use the standard python modules.

When i want to run this script embedded with boost python (exec_file), it can not find the modules installed by hand (oauth2client etc)

How can I redistribute my custom python with all the modules installed?

Thanks in advance:

Imre Horvath